Click on the button below to make your commitment to Beyond2020
What is Beyond2020?
By expediting our debt payoff ($20 million), our church can free up $4 million annually (or $80,000 weekly) to accelerate the ministry growth we are asking the Lord to give us.
Over the next 10 years, Cherokee County is estimated to double in population. Beyond2020 will pave the way to continue the Kingdom impact we are having on our neighbors and nations.
Here are the four main areas
where we will focus:
• Renovations and updates are needed at our main campus to support current and upcoming growth in Cherokee County: renovated children’s space, “B” building renovations and upgrades, additional meeting space in the preschool area, renovations to high school/middle school student ministry areas.
• Increased outreach, evangelism, discipleship, and community involvement to our Neighbors.
• New church plants in the Atlanta area.
• Continued church planting efforts throughout the U.S. and world.
• Expanding our Faith Promise Funding to accomplish more in reaching the Nations for Christ. We currently serve 30 nations and desire to do more, as well as increase our involvement with current partnerships.
How Will We Do This?
Please start praying now about what you can do to invest financially in this life-changing movement. We ask that you prepare by filling out your Commitment Card today.
How is this different
from my tithe?”
Our vision is to lead everyone to experience a passionate life in Christ, so please continue to bring your tithe in addition to the gifts God leads you to give to Beyond2020. When there is an exciting opportunity like this, God asks us to go above and beyond the tithe, which is the “training wheels” of Biblical giving.
In the Bible, there were times when God’s people came together to give above and beyond their faithful giving to the local church. This is a great example of sacrificial giving.
Ways to Give:
Place your cash or check (payable to FBCW with Beyond2020 written in the memo) in a giving envelope and put it in the offering plate during any worship service, or mail it to:
First Baptist Church Woodstock,
11905 Hwy 92, Woodstock, GA
• Stocks/Bonds or other
• Gold/Silver/Asset Transfers
• Homes /Vehicles/Land
• Jewelry/ Coin Collections
• Corporate gift matching
• Gifts in-kind
If you have any questions concerning ways to give, please contact our Church Office at 770-926-4428 or email